Grace United Methodist Church seeks a 2nd Sunday musician for the Youth choir during the 10:45 am worship service. The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to providing, planning, and preparing spiritually uplifting music support for scheduled worship services, special services, events and outside engagements.
Qualifications include the ability to:
- Read music as well as play by ear
- Play the keyboard, piano and/or organ
- Teach parts (i.e., alto, soprano, base, tenor)
- Play a full range of music (i.e. contemporary gospel, hymns, anthems, praise songs, inspirational, etc)
- Work corporately with a variety of people or ages including other musicians
- Direct a choir
- Perform other duties as requested
Auditions and/or direct work with the choir including practice and Sunday morning worship may be required.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
For more information regarding our church please visit: www. gracefortwashington.org